Model Dezign is a leading platform offering quality 3D models along with a custom modelling service. When a customer buys or downloads one or more of our products on www.modeldezign.com, accepts the validity of this the following licence (“License”). Using the site www.modeldezign.com (“Site”) or any Model Dezign products you are automatically agreeing to follow and be bound by this License. “Product/Products“ means all Model Dezign’s models including free and commercial Products and all the files that accompany Products, such as textures or images. Model Dezign may revise and update this License at anytime and without notice.
All the Products in our store belong to Model Dezign, none of these rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. Knowing that you don’t own any rights to the Products you purchase and that you cant use any Products as your own. You are solely responsible for determining the license required for your need and, if appropriate, obtaining any additional clearance, consent, or release from Model Dezign to use our intellectual property in your projects.
If you use Model Dezign Products in an any of the following unauthorized ways, Model Dezign may terminate your account and pursue other penalties, damages, losses, and profits to which Model Dezign is entitled under this agreement or at law or equity. The following uses of the Site are explicitly prohibited:
- Obscuring or removing any watermark, copyright, or other proprietary notice from the Site or Stock Media Products;
- Mining, hacking, probing, spidering, crawling, or scraping the Site, or similarly gathering or extracting data (whether manual or robotic), including by indexing, caching, or aggregation;
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, or making derivative works;
- Interfering (or engaging in any activity that may interfere) with any user’s experience;
- Testing for technical vulnerabilities, or circumventing any security measures or access restrictions;
Conditions of use
All Model Dezign Products are the property of Model Dezign and can be used in as many private or commercial projects as you need. The usage limitations are the following:
- Products can not be distributed, sold, assigned, transferred or otherwise redistributed in our original format or in any other format from which any original product, or any part of it can be separately exported.
- Any included files such as textures, images or text files are not permitted to be sold separately used outside of the intended purpose of accompanying the purchased product.
- Unlike digital projects such as game creation or architecture visualisation. Physically manufacturing Products based on or using any part of our 3D models is not allowed without first contacting us for permission.
- Products can be modified in any way in order to conform to your needs, however any such modifications are still derivatives of the original and can not be sold or distributed as your own.
- Products can be used only if one of the following applicable: it was bought by you via Model Dezign; it is free and was downloaded from Model Dezign; it was granted to you by Model Dezign for promotional or other purposes.
All Products are delivered via electronic downloads. As soon as order is approved you will have immediate access to your files on the “Downloads” section of your account dashboard. Once you purchase or redeem a Model Dezign product you will have unlimited access/downloads to the files in your downloads area for as long as the product is live on our Site. Model Dezing reserves the right at any time, to add, change or remove any Product on our Site, however if for any reason you have lost access to any of your Products please contact us for support.
Since Model Dezign is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and our tracking software showed that you have downloaded all the files. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our Site. We only make exceptions with this rule on the following reasons:
- double purchase: if you purchased some product twice due to unknown issue of the payment system or by any other reason;
- download issues: it may occur that you have troubles with the downloading of our Products. Before applying for refund in this case, please contact us so we can investigate the problem further or if necessary upload the purchased files to an alternative server;
- irreparable defects, missing textures, files, etc.: although all the Products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. In this case we may send you a download link with the missing or fixed files or make a refund;
Requests for a refund are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org within the period of 14 days after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons for why you applied for a refund.
We have made every effort to display the Products as accurately and evenly lit as possible. However, scene lighting and render settings may greatly affect the models appearance and materials look on the customers end. Model Dezign cannot be held responsible for any settings you use and cannot guarantee that you’re render images of any Product will be the same as the product images on our Site.